The first thing we were supposed to do for this class was create a blog. I've never blogged before and probably won't get hooked, but it will make it easier to see what others are working on. Once we got our blog up and running, we had to take 20 pictures of found drawings. I'm still not 100% sure of how strict or lose the definition of a found drawing is, but I took pictures that I would like to draw, so I think that counts.
(The picture above is a link to Flickr)
Most of my pictures are actually aren't very focused, but I did that on purpose because I like to draw with charcoal and pastels... I have most of my pictures up but will add the rest when I have some that I like. Not all of my pictures turned out the way I planned.

No comments:
Post a Comment